Saturday, April 05, 2008

Time off

I decided to have time off from my work at home today.
It's been a month since I became a ChaCha guide and been working everyday ( yes, day & night if my time permits). I'm still a full time mom.=)
I love what I'm doing as a ChaCha guide, waiting for the queries to pop up from Info Seekers, search the ChaCha website, send the right answers and wallah, I'm earning!
I've been looking for a work at home job ever since and I considered this as a blessing because I would like to save some money for our Manila trip on June.

From taking a time off, I was able to....

- write my own blog
- read other's blog
- sign up a PayPal account
- search some paid blogging sites
- look for a pediatric dentist for my son

Finally, just chill out and spend quality time with the JLO's.
Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: