Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Blog & Earn

What a great way to start my Monday. I got an email from Smorty.
They already approved my blog. It's official, I'm really into paid blogging now.
The paid blogging idea came from my e-group. I think it was January when we had a topic about paid blogging.
I got inspired and decided to have my own blog.

It was just this weekend when I registered my blog to Smorty.
After a simple registration, I instantly became a member.
You just have to wait for their confirmation if your blog has been approved or rejected.
I was able to explore also the website, read discussions from the forum and familiarize myself with Smorty while waiting for the approval of my blog.

I highly recommend this paid blogging site.
Not only advertisers paid you to blog but you can earn also from their referral program.
As a full time Mom, you blog for money while still taking care of everything at home.
One thing more, they even have an available opportunities for me right after my blog has been approved.
What a great site.

No comments: