Wednesday, April 09, 2008

20 Questions

Tagged by Sheryll, tnx sis!

Here are the rules: Remove one (1) question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag eight (8) people in your list. List them out at the end of this post.


1. At what age do/did you wish to marry?
- 25, got married when I was 26

2. What color do you like most?
- purple

3. Have you ever shoplifted?
- NO!

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
- Europe, NewYork, Boracay, Bohol & my home in Manila( miss my family so much)

5. Which part of you that you hate the most?
- OC sometimes

6. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do?
- pray

7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
- my JLO's & my family in the Philippines

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?

- i would definitely save a lot of money for my son's education
- pay all the bills ( mortgage, car, etc...as in zero debt)
- buy a new house ( our dream house)
- do a charity for the less privilege children ( in the Philippines)
- shopping & travel

9. What do you loved the most last year (2007)?
- We bought a new car

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you:
- I don't know Sheryll personally but reading her blog I can say that she's a nice person, good mom & loving wife =)

11. How do you cope with boredom?
- go out & do some shopping

12. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?
- I wasn't able to breastfeed Jeremy for a longer period of time (4mons only) =(

13. Which type of person do you hate the most?
- backstabber

14. What is your ambition?
- When I was a child I wanted to be a Doctor.

15. If you had one wish what would you wish for?
- peace on earth!

16. How did you celebrate new year?
- here in the house with my JLO's & a couple of Filipino friends.

17. It is already 2008, do you have a new year’s resolution?
- to lose weight (haaay!)

18. What do you look forward to in 2008?
- baby #2 & our Manila vacation

19. If your life is a song, what title best fit it?
- I Couldn't Ask For More
"And these are the moments I thank God that I'm alive.
And these are the moments I'll remember all my life.
I've got all I've waited for and I could not ask for more. "

20. How do you define motherhood?

Answer to Sheryll's #20 question: I want to have Hiro Nakamura's power in Heroes ( teleportation/time travel)

I'm tagging Darlene, Cara, Tweety, Melisse, Nicotine, Dani, Carol, Eileen
Have a great day!

No comments: