Wednesday, November 04, 2015
Friday, October 11, 2013
Thursday, February 21, 2013
TWENTY THINGS A MOM SHOULD TELL HER SON
1. Play a sport.
It will teach you how to win honorably,
lose gracefully, respect authority,
work with others, manage your time
and stay out of trouble.
And maybe even throw or catch.
2. You will set the tone for the sexual relationship,
so don't take something away from her that you can't give back.
3. Use careful aim when you pee.
Somebody's got to clean that up, you know.
4. Save money when you're young because you're going to need it someday.
5. Allow me to introduce you to the dishwasher, oven,
washing machine, iron, vacuum, mop and broom.
Now please go use them.
6. Pray and be a spiritual leader.
7. Don't ever be a bully and don't ever start a fight,
but if some idiot clocks you, please defend yourself.
8. Your knowledge and education is something that nobody can take away from you.
9. Treat women kindly.
Forever is a long time to live alone and it's even longer to live with somebody
who hates your guts.
10. Take pride in your appearance.
11. Be strong and tender at the same time.
12. A woman can do everything that you can do.
This includes her having a successful career
and you changing diapers at 3 A.M.
Mutual respect is the key to a good relationship.
13. "Yes ma'am" and "yes sir"
still go a long way.
14. The reason that they're called "private parts" is because they're "private".
Please do not scratch them in public.
15. Peer pressure is a scary thing.
Be a good leader and others will follow.
16. Bringing her flowers for no reason is always a good idea.
17. It is better to be kind than to be right.
18. A sense of humor goes a long way
in the healing process.
19. Please choose your spouse wisely.
My daughter-in-law will be the gatekeeper for me
spending time with you and my grandchildren.
20. Remember to call your mother
because I might be missing you.
Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Hello there baby boy #3!
The long wait is over. I gave birth last June 9, 2012, Saturday via normal delivery at Clark Memorial Hospital at 12:42 p.m.
Welcome to the world my baby boy!
Mommy & Zachary's skin to skin moment
Exhausted but HAPPY & BLESSED
Their 1st meeting. The 2nd generation of the Lopez Brothers
Zachary Anton @ 2 months
Wednesday, May 02, 2012
I would like to share the good news, we're expecting baby boy #3! Yes a boy again. We're hoping for a baby girl ( obviously) this time but 2 ultrasounds showed it's a baby boy again! It's ok as long as the baby is perfectly healthy. Hubby and I are blessed to have another child. He is due next month, June 21. One more month and I'm going to be a third time mom...awesome! I'm praying for a healthy and normal delivery. =)
Thursday, May 26, 2011
Monday, January 10, 2011
So, what if one day you wake up and find out that the famous social networking site is gone?
Can you still get in touch with all your friends, relatives or even families without Facebook or even remember their birthdays?
There's a buzz going around in the internet that Facebook is shutting down for good on March 15...OMG!
But, behold FB addicts..according to Facebook Director this is a hoax.
Here's the link for the complete article about this rumor.
Whether this is true or not it's best to save your friends' contact information on your phone or directory book before you go crazy again on how to reconnect with your long lost friends.
And if FB will be gone soon, there's a twitter anyway....lol!