Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Malu-BYE



It's the end of the road for Fil-Am Ramielle Malubay in American Idol.
The latest eliminated AI contestant.
With her in the bottom 3 were Brooke White & Kristy Lee Cook.
Based from the performance last Tuesday, I knew that Malubay would be in the bottom 3.
Sad to say, I was not even surprised when Ryan Seacrest announced her name.
Even the worst idol contestant in this batch, Kristy Lee Cook was way better than her last Tuesday.

I like Ramielle since her first audition in Florida.
However, since the top 24, she didn't show her over the top performance.
Week after week hubby & I were waiting for her to make "birit"...but nothing!
I have this feeling that Filipinos here in the US got tired of voting for her.
It's not a popularity contest anyway, it's a singing contest.

On the positive note, at least she made it on the top 10.
She will be able join the AI tour and hopefully AI will release a cd of their batch ( last year kasi wala)....another exposure for Ramielle.
Nevertheless, Congratulations Ramielle.
As a Filipino, I'm still proud of you.
Way to go girl!
Paging Kapuso & Kapamilya in the Philippines...hehe.


No comments: