Sunday, March 30, 2008

Saturday weekend

We went to Babies R' US yesterday and bought the Chicco Capri Stroller ( Alaska Red) for Jeremy.
Since I already visited their website, it didn't take us long to decide what stroller to buy.
As posted in my previous blog, I like the Maclaren stroller but when hubby saw it, aside from the price he didn't like the quality daw.
Ok fine, you're the financier...hehe.


Aside for the stroller, we checked out also the baby registry of our good friend Maita & Windell.
Their baby shower will be on May pa but we decided to buy our gift since we're already there.
Hubby wanted to give something that the baby will use for quite a long time.
We chose the Philips AVENT Newborn Feeding Essentials.
I know that the mommy-to-be will be happy to receive this.
As a mom, I'm a big fan of Avent products.

Next we went to Oxmoor Mall to use our Macy's gift card.
It's hubby's gift card talaga, got from his visa rewards.
He told me to buy anything I want from the gift card.
Since I don't need to buy anything for myself, I decided to buy him his Issey Miyake perfume.
I've been insisting him to buy his perfume ( sinisimot nya n
a lng ung perfume nya eh, hehe).
Thank God for the Macy's gift card!

Our Oxmoor Mall trip will not be complete without going to Disney Store.
We're still a little bit far from the store but you can hear the little boy saying "Mickey, Mickey".
As usual he was so excited when he saw the disney characte
rs at the store.
My son is a big fan of Disney Cars & Toy Story( 1 & 2).

Since he has a lot of Disney Cars stuff, we bought him the buzz lightyear & woody action figure toy this time.
Good thing though it was on sale. We won't buy if it's not on sale.
When we got home, he insisted to open the box immediately.
Of course while playing with Buzz & Woody he was watching Toys Story.
I was thinking nga of writing Jeremy's name at the bottom of buzz & wood
y's shoes...gaya-gaya sa movie...hehe.

Lastly, at exactly 8pm last night, we turned off all our li
ghts.
We participated on the Earth's hour yesterday.


We're aware of the global issue that we're facing right now that's why we participated in this big event and we're proud we did.

jeremy in the dark












No comments: