Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Light Weight Stroller

We will go to Babies R' Us this Saturday to buy a light weight stroller for Jeremy.
When he turned 2, we transitioned him from a full size stroller to umbrella stroller.
We bought a simple umbroller when we had our Manila vacation last 2006 and super convenient to use.
However, since he is a toddler na, we noticed that he can't barely move whenever we put him there.
So, hubby and I decided to buy a new light weight stroller for him that we can easily bring whenever we go and much more comfortable stroller for Jeremy.
We went to Target last Saturday and I saw the Maclaren Volo Stroller but when I checked the price, oops out of the budget!
*Sigh* I like it pa naman.



Anyway, I might consider these two strollers which I saw at Target also, much more cheaper than Maclaren but with good ratings:

Evenflo


Chico

We'll check again these strollers at Babies R' Us on Saturday.

No comments: