Thursday, March 13, 2008

Another Way to Make Money Online

It's been a week na ata since my last post.
To be begin with, last Friday we had a snow storm. We woke up the following day with an accumulation of 8-12 inches of snow.
Of course, we went outside and let our little boy play in the snow. He had so much fun! Once again he cried when we told him it's time to go back inside the house. Silly boy, hehe.
Pictures in my multiply site. =)

Since the new year started, I've been looking for a work at home jobs.
Aside for the paid blogging which I'm still not qualified until now...hehe.
I'm a ChaCha search guide now.
This is why I've been kinda busy this week and wasn't able to post anything in my blog.
I learned this from Women For Hire work at home opportunities.
I took a couple of steps to become a ChaCha guide and I passed naman.
ChaCha is a search engine that pays human "guides" to answer questions for users.
Actually, I've been in the US for 4yrs na but I don't have an idea that this kind of human guides exists.
Just text your questions to 242242 and a ChaCha guide sends you the answer!
If you want to be a ChaCha guide, let me know. I have 10 invites under my name.
It's almost a week since I became a guide and so far, so good naman. =)

It was also featured in Good Morning America in their new segment take control of your life.
  

No comments: