Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What Hairstyle is Right for Me?

I have an appointment with my hairstylist on Saturday at Ecotage Salon.
I want to look different this time. The last time I had my hair cut so short was before I got pregnant.
I really like Victoria Beckham's hair but since I'm not as slender as before, I'm not sure if I will look good with this haircut.

Anyway, I got this from BlogThings.com.
I just answered a couple of questions and here's the result:




Your Ideal Hairstyle:



Soft Layers


Problem solved! I think this hairstyle will work for me.
Aside for the haircut, I will have my hair color too.
A little "kakikayan moment" for Mommy on saturday huh! go girl! hehehe

1 comment:

danie said...

Hi Divine,

Thanks for dropping by. Ikaw pala yan! Maraming salamat sa cute na cute na calendar and card. I posted you a thank you email but I guess sa dami ng naw mails, natabunan na siya. I'll add you up. :-)

Danie