Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentines '08

It was a simple & yet a romantic valentines day last Thursday.
I received a beautiful white roses early in the morning.




Then as promised to hubby, I cooked a special dinner for him; Rib-Eye Steaks W/ Mushrooms, Brandy and Blue Cheese, Vegetable Stir-fry, Garlic rice & for dessert Chocolate Cheesecake.
This was the only picture we had, I just grabbed my cell phone & cheeeeese!!!


I didn't buy any gift for hubby except for the valentines card & the special dinner I prepared for him & I'm glad that he liked it!

Then the following day we had a post valentines dinner with our good friends Matts & Bea at The Patron in Louisville,Ky.



It was our first time there.
Food was great, unfortunately there was no kiddie meal for my son.
We just ordered him his favorite french fries and ate almost all the vegetables in my plate...good thing he eats vegetables. =)
I had the Seared Sea Bass while hubby had the Patron Paella.
Food was great and we liked it!
Kudos to Matts because he was the one who chose the place & made the reservation.
The service was good also, servers were accommodating & nice.
By the way there was a nice married couple who approached us before they leave, they said how cute our son is & well mannered.
I was touched with the complement they gave to my son.
He was the only the kid in the restaurant that night. I am so proud of my son the way he behaved that night.
Keep it up son!

Check out some of the pictures!

Jeremy busy checking the menu......

Matts & Bea Basa.....


With my loving husband....



To my hubby, I love you! Thank you for always making my valentines a very special & happy one.

No comments: