Monday, February 11, 2008

A valentines recipe

I promised hubby that I would cook something special for him on Valentines day.
I searched on the internet last night & found this recipe "Rib-Eye Steaks W/ Mushrooms, Brandy and Blue Cheese".


For the dessert I'll make the No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake.
Yummy, yummy, yummy!
I already bought the ingredients this afternoon in spite of the winter storm outside...excited huh...hehehe.
I'm still thinking though of other recipe that will complement the Rib-eye steak.
I didn't buy any gift for hubby except for the valentines card, well, for a change I'll prepare something for him this valentines just like he did to me last year...check out my multiply blog.

Btw, we will have a formal dinner on Friday with our good friends Matts & Bea. I don't know where, the two guys wanted it as a surprise.

No comments: