Sunday, February 24, 2008

It's about time

Jeremy co-sleeps with us since birth.
His playpen is only for nap time, time out and if I have an important things to do.
He has also a 5 in 1 crib which we already transformed to a toddler bed but he does not want to sleep there.
However, just this week he learned to climb and get out of his playpen that's why hubby and I decided to keep the playpen because it is not safe anymore.
Since he fell asleep while playing in the living room last night, I got the chance to put him in his toddler bed. Yipee! hehe
I will surely miss him in our room but it is about time to teach him to sleep in his own room.
This will be another challenge for us. We're still not yet done with the potty training though (still no luck at all...haay, patience mommy, patience).


Just an update, he woke up at 5:30am and went straight to our room.
He ended up sleeping in our bed! But, it's OK, at least he was able to sleep for several hours in his room.
Way to go son, I know you can make it!


We might go to Bowles Mattress Company this afternoon to look for a twin bed for him.
We're considering to buy him a real bed which he can use for a long time, much more spacious than his toddler bed.
As I was surfing the net yesterday, I found this at Walmart.com
I hope we can find a similar one like this at Bowles.
I really like the storage compartment.

1 comment:

sujee isturis-sarmiento said...

Wow! Congratulations! I'm trying to train my baby to sleep by herself too. No luck yet but we'll keep on trying :) God bless!