Friday, May 02, 2008

Outlet Shopping

We went to Edinburg Premium Outlet last Saturday with Tata & Nicole ( hubby's auntie & niece).
It was their first major shopping here in the US.

As mentioned from my previous post, I wanted to buy my kulit bulilit a pair of crocs slippers.
I was so happy when I saw the Crocs store, unfortunately there was no available size for the little boy.
Instead, we ended up buying a Nike rubber shoes for him.

Lebron James Nike Rubber Shoes






For mommy naman, I was able to find a pair of comfy flat shoes at Nine West.
I have been looking for a flat shoes I can wear every time we go out.
I don't want to wear rubber shoes since it's Spring na.


We were there from 11am-5pm. Imagine there are 85 outlet stores!
Tata was able to buy all the "pasalubong" at a cheap price, most of them branded pa.
She'll bring more money daw when she comes back here in the US...funny!hehe.

No comments: