Friday, May 30, 2008

10 Random Things About Me

Thanks to Sujee & Jown for this tag =)

RULES:
1. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
2. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their ten things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 10 people to get tagged and list their breads.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


1. I gave birth @ 34 1/2wks (thank God my kulit bulilit stayed in the Nicu for 6 days only).
2. I never thought that I will settle down here in the US, but here I am with my loving husband & adorable son.
3. I'm scared to drive, I have a driver's license but I rarely drive.
4. I just learned to cook when I got married.
5. I'm very OC when it comes to cleaning the bathroom, I don't even let hubby to clean it even if he wants to. If he insists, I'll ended up cleaning it again.=p
6. I love shopping ( especially when its on sale!)
7. I don't know any sports. Good thing there's Wii sports...hehe
8. I wasn't able to breastfeed my son for a longer period of time, I quit on his 4th month (low supply of milk).
9. I collect romantic comedy/drama dvd movies.
10. I hate math...period!

I'm tagging Nol, Carol, Melisse, Jovie, Mari, Kerslyn, Nicotine, Gagay, Jayl, Anna.
Let me know if you're done so I can read yours. =)
Have a nice week.

1 comment:

Kerslyn said...

Hello sis! Thanks for the tag. Done with it already in my Life's Lessons blog. :-)