Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mom's Special Day

We had lunch at Jade Palace Restaurant after the 11:30am mass last Sunday to celebrate Mother's day.
Majority of the day was spent in the house because of the bad weather plus kulit bulilit was not feeling well.
I got a mother's day card from the Jlo's and havaianas slippers as a gift.
Thanks!!! I love you. I'm so blessed to have you both.

Mother's Day

Monday, May 12, it was my birthday naman.
I just turned 30! (tanda ko na!...hehe)
Hubby took a half day off. We went to Oxmoor & St. Matthews Mall for a "little" shopping.
Then, we had a dinner reservation at P.F. Chang's China Bistro in Louisville,KY with some of our good friends.
Originally, hubby wanted to give me a birthday party since I'm turning 30 na raw.
I begged not to throw a party, I wanted a simple celebration lang.
My wish was granted naman...hehe


Happy Birthday!

Birthday Dinner

JLO's gifts


Yesterday, I sent a text message to hubby "Thanks for ALWAYS making my special day a memorable one. I love you so much, Dada"

No comments: