Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Party Time!

How time flies so fast. Just last year I was anticipating the arrival of my baby boy. Here I am now busy preparing for his 1st Birthday party. My Bryce is turning ONE!

Hubby and I chose the Toy Story 3 theme for our Bryce's birthday party. When we watched the movie, we even brought him with us and we're happy that he was behaved the whole time we were watching the movie. I guess our Bryce enjoyed seeing the Toy Story 3 gang! Funny because when Kuya Jeremy turned One in 2006, Pixar also released their movie Disney Cars which we used for his birthday theme and now here's another Pixar movie. Perfect timing indeed! Oh I love Pixar!






Birthday parties are for kids but preparing for their party are for mommies right? Yesterday we were at Dollar Store & Card Factory outlet buying Toy Story 3 items for party favor. The more I got excited for my son's party...yey! I'm expecting some party supplies from the Philippines next month. Thanks for hubby's Aunt and sister-in-law for helping me with the tarpaulin and party favors for the adult guests. We'll distribute the party invites first week of August. A lot of things to accomplish in my "to do list", will take one step at a time here. I'm not hoping for a "perfect" birthday party but an enjoyable and memorable one for my Bryce.







No comments: