Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Spreading the Christmas Spirit


Got tagged by Jovie. Here’s something nice to go around to spread the spirit of Christmas as early as now. Starts here. It’s so simple. Copy the photo below then write your blog and your wish this Christmas 2008. Your wish has to be something PRICELESS and SELF- LESS… something that money can’t buy… something that another person will treasure dearly.



1. Bits and Pieces by Jan: I wish Gino and I will be able to convince friends to help us sponsor a simple Christmas party for the children of White Cross Children’s Home in San Juan.

2. The Wifey Diaries by Jannesse : My birthday falls on the 22nd of December. I have always wished to spend it with orphaned or abandoned kids. I’d be super happy to spend my birthday with them. That way, they get early Christmas presents from me. Oh, and can I wish for a baby, too? Please?

3. The Versoza Inc. by Con: I’d like to have a simple Christmas party for all the children of our employees. Times were hard on our company this 2007, but still, the Christmas Spirit should not be overpowered by it. Christmas is about family. So our Christmas party should not be for employees only, but for their families as well. Also, I wish our clan would make it a tradition to have a Christmas gift giving project. My Tita Doi started it last year with the Antipolo church children. I am looking forward to this year .

4. Mommy On Top: I wish I could help a couple of kids (both are related to my kids’ nannies) finish their education so they can, in turn, help their family earn a living. I could try and help them find a job, but without finishing their studies, they can only go too far. With a diploma or at least some certificate of formal education, they could do so much and reach farther. I hope my efforts in hooking them up with this certain NGO will come out with favorable results.

5. Coffeenchoclate : We hope to sustain an extended help for a few elders and be able to increase aid to another few elders before the year ends.

6) My Yoga Mat by Christine: I wish that we would have a great Christmas in our new home (we'll be moving to Tarlac before the year ends). I also hope for my son to have a great birthday (this december also). And that I could be able to provide and help my husband ( I need a job!)

7). A Multiple's Choice by Jov: First of all, I wish my entire family good health and continued prosperity :) I also wish I can give out cool presents for my family, something they really want to receive. Second, Keith has been wanting to sponsor a Christmas party for an orphanage. I hope I can organize one in his name as a surprise gift for him. Third, I cant wait to have our annual family pic with Lori, my new pamangkin :)

8) D!V!NE'S CRIB by Divine: I wish to get pregnant again, the best gift I can give to hubby this x'mas! Of course, good health & happiness for my 2 boys & our families back there in the Philippines.

Feel free to grab this christmas tag!

No comments: