Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Sex and the City, Baby!

Hubby and I had a movie date last Saturday.
I was able to convince him to watch SATC...hehehe.
The movie was great. If you want a feel good movie, I recommend you to watch this even if you haven't seen the entire TV series.



Then, I saw the SATC storybook at Sam's Club the following day and I bought it.
What can I say more, I just love everything in the movie!




Big: Should we get you a diamond?
Carrie: No, please don't get me a diamond, get me a really big closet.

Samantha: Here's to the groom, a man who finally got CARRIE-D away.

Carrie: This is me that you're marrying tomorrow...Me. Nobody else.
And you want to know the good news there?
We've already both done everything we can to screw it up.

Big: I know I screwed it up- but I will love you forever.

Big: Ever thine
Ever Mine
Ever Yours



No comments: